Hello and welcome guys in Our New Biography Quotes Collection. Here Today we Share Norman Vincent Peale Quotes and a Short Life Biography.
Short Biography Of Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale (May 31, 1898 – December 24, 1993) was an American minister. Best known for his work in popularizing the concept of positive thinking, especially through his best-selling book “The Power of Positive Thinking”.
He served as the pastor of Marble Collegiate Church, New York, from 1932 until 1984, leading a Reformed Church in America congregation. A Psychiatrist and a Pastor Discuss Your Problems (1940). The book was written in alternating chapters, with Blanton writing one chapter, then Peale.
You Can Read More About Norman Vincent Peale Life and Career Here.
Also Check Out :–
So Without Wasting Time Let’s Start Today’s Norman Vincent Peale Quotes and Sayings The Make You Inspired And Motivated.
50 Norman Vincent Peale Quotes on Power of Positive Thinking
- “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.”– Norman Vincent Peale
- “Live your life and forget your age.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, “I believe,” three times.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “When you become detached mentally from yourself and concentrate on helping other people with their difficulties, you will be able to cope with your own more effectively. Somehow, the act of self-giving is a personal power-releasing factor.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities always see them, for they’re always there.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “We struggle with the complexities and avoid the simplicities.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The “how” thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile “ifs”.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it for yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Those who are fired with an enthusiastic idea and who allow it to take hold and dominate their thoughts find that new worlds open for them. As long as enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Drop the idea that you are Atlas carrying the world on your shoulders. The world would go on even without you. Don’t take yourself so seriously.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The “how” thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile “ifs” but goes right to work on the creative “how”.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable. Then find that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Understanding can overcome any situation, however mysterious or insurmountable it may appear to be.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The mind, ever the willing servant, will respond to boldness, for boldness, in effect, is a command to deliver mental resources.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance toll you do.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “It’s always too soon to quit!”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Cushion the painful effects of hard blows by keeping the enthusiasm going strong, even if doing so requires struggle.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Life’s blows cannot break a person whose spirit is warmed at the fire of enthusiasm.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “You can be greater than anything that can happen to you.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “One way to become enthusiastic is to look for the plus sign. To make progress in any difficult situation, you have to start with what’s right about it and build on that.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “When you wholeheartedly adopt a ‘with all your heart’ attitude and go all out with the positive principle, you can do incredible things.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful,bcontented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “To go fast, row slowly.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Anybody can do just about anything with himself that he really wants to and makes up his mind to do. We are all capable of greater things than we realize.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Go forward confidently, energetically attacking problems, expecting favorable outcomes.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Yesterday ended last night. Every day is a new beginning. Learn the skill of forgetting. And move on.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry.BLive simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The positive thinker is a hard-headed, tough-minded, and factual realist. He sees all the difficulties clearly… which is more than can be said for the average negative thinker. But he sees more than difficulties he tries to see the solutions of those difficulties.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Practice loving people. It is true that this requires effort and continued practice, for some are not very lovable, or so it seems – with emphasis on “seems.” Every person has lovable qualities when you really learn to know him.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “When you are afraid, do the thing you are afraid of and soon you will lose your fear of it.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “The more you venture to live greatly, the more you will find within you what it takes to get on top of things and stay there.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Remember, there is no situation so completely hopeless that something constructive cannot be done about it. When faced with a minus, ask yourself what you can do to make it a plus. A person practicing this attitude will extract undreamed-of outcomes from the most unpromising situations. Realize that there are no hopeless situations; there are only people who take hopeless attitudes.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Believe that you are bigger than your difficulties, for you are, indeed.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Thanks For Reading These Norman Vincent Peale Quotes
I hope You Learn Something New By These Norman Vincent Peale Quotes and Sayings. And You Also Inspire By Their Life Biography. Don’t Forget To Share These Norman Vincent Peale Quotes with You Friends and Family.
Give Us Feedback
If You Learn Something new by These Norman Vincent Peale Quotes than Give us A Feedback in The Comment Box. And Also Share Your Own Life Thoughts And Life Experiance in the Comment Box.
😊HAVE A GREAT DAY😊
Hii, I am Motivation King And i love To motivate Others by All Motivational Quotes, Attitude Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Success Quotes, Status And Shayari. I also Loved To Make Images For Your Attention And More For Learning Experience.