Short Biography About Jim Rohn
Emanuel James Rohn (September 17, 1930 – December 5, 2009) professionally known as Jim Rohn, was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker.
Shot Biography Of Jim Rohn
Emanuel James “Jim” Rohn was born in Yakima, Washington, to Emmanuel and Clara Rohn. In 1957, Rohn resigned his distributorship with Abundavita and joined Nutri-Bio, another direct selling company.
It was at this point that the company’s founders, including Shoaff, started to mentor him. Throughout the 1970s, Rohn conducted a number of seminars for Standard Oil.
Jim Rohn mentored Mark R. Hughes (the founder of Herbalife International) and life strategist Tony Robbins in the late 1970s. Rohn was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association CPAE Award for excellence in speaking.
He is also the author of 17 different written, audio, and video media, including “The Power of Ambition“, “Take Charge of Your Life“, and “The Day That Turns Your Life Around“.
So Let’s Start Without Wasting Time these Jim Rohn Quotes and Sayings That motivate and Inspire You and Give a Lesson for Learn.
Check out More :-
Top 28 Jim Rohn Quotes and Sayings that Inspire You
- “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.”– Jim Rohn
- “Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness–great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.”– Jim Rohn
- “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.”– Jim Rohn
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”– Jim Rohn
- “Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention.”– Jim Rohn
- “Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.”– Jim Rohn
- “The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized–never knowing.”– Jim Rohn
- “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.”– Jim Rohn
- “To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?”– Jim Rohn
- “Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.”– Jim Rohn
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”– Jim Rohn
- “The book you don’t read cant help.”– Jim Rohn
- “Success is neither magical orbmysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.”– Jim Rohn
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day…”– Jim Rohn
- “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”– Jim Rohn
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”– Jim Rohn
- “Whatever good things we build end up building us.”– Jim Rohn
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.”– Jim Rohn
- “Take advantage of every to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people.”– Jim Rohn
- “Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.”– Jim Rohn
- “Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you’re signed up for a season, see it through. You don’t have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through.”– Jim Rohn
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”– Jim Rohn
- “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.”– Jim Rohn
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”– Jim Rohn
- “Don’t say, “If I could, I would.” Say, “If I can, I will”.”– Jim Rohn
- “Every life form seems to strive to its maximum except human beings. How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it possibly can. Human beings, on the other hand, have been given the dignity of choice. You can choose to be all or you can choose to be less. Why not stretch up to the full measure of the challenge and see what all you can do?”– Jim Rohn
- “Indecision is the thief of opportunity.”– Jim Rohn
- “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”– Jim Rohn
Thanks For Reading Jim Rohn Quotes
I hope You learn Something new By These Jim Rohn Quotes and Sayings. And You also Share These Jim Rohn thoughts with your Friends and Family to inspire and Motivate them.
Give Us Feedback
If You learn something new by these Jim Rohn Quotes than Give us a Feedback in the Comment Box with Your Favourite Jim Rohn Thought. Share Your Own Life Thoughts and Sayings in The Comment Box.
😊Have a Great Day😊