Hello and welcome back again my World. I hope you all are okay in this Bad Situations. So here I’m come again with some Positive vibes and Positive thinking thoughts and quotes which is written by Famous peoples. I hope this Positive thinking Quotes will create you a visionary human.
What do you Think about Thinking?
Your thinking and your thoughts are your future. Because what you think is what you do, and what you do is your future.
So what you do today directly affects your future, This is my way of thinking and my thoughts, now your thoughts about this may be different. It is true that not every person’s thinking and thoughts are equal.
Check Out :-
All people have their own thoughts towards their life. It is generally seen that every person think positive and Negative. If a person think positive, then it is a direct opinion that their work will be successful.
And just like that, if a person thinks negative then he gets failure in everything.
It is not necessary that a positive thinking person never loses, even if he learns from positive thinking, after defeat his chances of winning increase, so you may have learned that there is a difference between positive thinking and negative thinking.
Justlike this, your future only gives you a thought. So let us consider a little more about positive and negative thinking.
So awe know that normal human man’s thinking in 2 parts :-
- Positive Thinking
- Negative Thinking
1. Positive thinking
With an example, we try to understand this. You know that a lot of people have already lost in the work that you are doing, you do not even know the reason But you know that they did a lot of hardwork, and they were working for a long time.
Knowing all this, you have faith in yourself that you have won, you have lost more than them but you still trying because you believe in yourself.
And after getting defeated again and again, it becomes clear that you are just doing hard work and not doing smart work. In this time you win that compitetion. Because you have come to know that you are going to do hard work, you have not thought about working with smart work.
Andthis shows your positive thinking. Your positive thinking becomes the key to your success, because the biggest starts with just one positive thinking.
2. Negative Thinking
Your negativity is the cause of your biggest failure. Let us also try to understand this with a positive expression. As I told you that you want to do a work successfully. But in it, many people lose even after working hard.
Now here a negative person will first think that if that was not done so many people, he will not be able to do it either. This is where his negativity begins. Now if he starts working by giving himself some encouragement, then he will think that many people have already lost.
And with this negativity, he will never be able to see the scene after victory. So he will give up in that work only on time after losing. The more negativity you keep thinking about defeat, the more your chances of defeat will increase.
I hope that I have been able to explain you the difference between positive and negative thinking. So let’s move on to some of the positive and life thoughts of today, which are written by famous peoples.
Be Positive thinking Quotes
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. “- Albert Einstein
- “There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.”- William Shakespeare
- “You were born with the greatest weapon in all of nature — the rational, conscious mind”.- Robert Greene
- “Right thinking comes with self-knowledge. Without understanding yourself, you have no basis for thought.”- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees.”- Michel de Montaigne (Essais)
- “Don’t ever forget that a small group of thoughtful people can change the world, it’s the only thing that ever has.”— Aaron Sorkin
Thought of the Day
- “Advantages never comes free. You have to create it the way you want it!”– Ashish Patel
- “If you realised just how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”- Anonymous
- “Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness.”- Anonymous
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”- Willie Nelson
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.”- Norman Vincent Peale
Unique Quotes on life
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”- Anonymous
- “Your thoughts shape your vision. You see what you choose to see.”- Anonymous
- “Thoughts become things.”- Mike Dooley
- “Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.”- Buddha
- “Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.”- Anonymous
Thoughts to be Happy
- “Although difficult, change is always possible. What holds us back from making the changes we desire are our own limiting thoughts and actions.”- Satsuki
- “The man who sows wrong thoughts and deeds, and prays that God will bless him, is in the position of a farmer who, having sown tares, asks God to bring forth for him a harvest of wheat. That which ye sow, ye reap.”- James Allen
- “What consumes your mind, controls your life.”- Anonymous
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”- Swami Vivekananda
Check Out :-
About Positive Thinking Quotes
- “You only have control over three things in your life, the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take.”- Jack Canfield
- “Be very careful about what you think. Your thoughts run your life.”- Anonymous
- “Spend at least one hour a day thinking. Just thinking, alone, in silence. No music. No book. No one. Your mind gets clearer. Your relationships get healthier. Your life gets better.”
- “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
- “New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not common.”- John Locke
- “Few men think, yet all will have opinions. Hence men’s opinions are superficial and confused.”- John Locke
Thinking Quotes on Life
- “Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.”- Bertrand Russell
- “I think (too much), therefore I am (not there to live my life).”- Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Nurture your soul with positive thoughts and internal happiness will blossom before your eyes.”- Melanie Koulouris
- “The task is not so much to see what no one has seen, but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees”.- Erwin Schrödinger
- “Learning how to think really means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think.”- David Foster Wallace
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. “- Aristotle
Positive Thinking Quotes funny
- “Where all think alike, no one thinks very much”.- Walter Lippmann
- “Your life is a reflection of your thoughts.”- Anonymous
- “A lot of the pain that we are dealing with are really only thoughts.”- Anonymous
- “The person who consistently makes you think, is the most undervalued person in your life.”- Shane Parrish
- “Thinking is the ability to strip away what doesn’t matter from a situation so you can see what does matter.”- Shane Parrish
- “Anxiety is thought without control. Flow is control without thought.”- James Clear
Change Your Thinking Quotes
- “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift”.- Albert Einstein
- “Overthinking leads to negative thoughts.”- Anonymous
- “To know what people really think, observe what they do, not what they say”.- René Descartes
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.”- Henry Ford
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”- Coco Chanel
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.”- Alexander Graham Bell
Short Positive Thinking Quotes
“Think happy thoughts.”– Anonymous
- “All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare.”– Baruch Spinoza
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind…”– Mahatma Gandhi
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new.”– Albert Einstein
- “At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.The hard thing is finding the courage to do it.”– Suzanne Collins
- “Be kind to one another.”– Jim Henson
Love Positive Thinking Quotes
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle.”– Plato
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”– Oprah Winfrey
- “Believe nothing, O monks, merely because you have been told it … or because is it traditional, or because you yourselves have imagined it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But, whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings–that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.”– Buddha
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”– Farraj Gray
- We waste our time with short term thinking and busywork. Warren Buffett spends a year deciding and a day acting. That act lasts decades.- Naval Ravikant
Thinking Quotes Love
- “We like it when other people agree with us, which is why we rarely say what we are thinking”.- Shane Parrish
- “Writing is not the most important thing; thinking is. But writing is probably the best way to improve your thinking.”- Matt Mullenweg
- “Even when we do not actively participate in our destiny, we are still on a chosen path. Life has a way of making decisions for us.”– Nina Guilbeau
Thinking Quotes about life
- “Every day, a new opportunity to decide where your next step will go is given to you. Your future will be determined by the accumulation of these daily decisions. You control your steps and therefore your destiny, so choose wisely.”– Kevin Ngo
- “Every thoughtful and kind-hearted person must regard with interest any device or plan which promises to enable at least the more intelligent, enterprising, and determined part of those who are not capitalists to cease to labor for hire.”– Leland Stanford
- “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”– Anne Frank
- “Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.”– Aldous Huxley
- Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.- John F. Kennedy
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”- Zig Ziglar
Quick thinking quotes
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”– William Arthur Ward
- “Good manners are not merely snobbish ornaments, as Mrs. Lippett’s regime appeared to believe. They mean self-discipline and thought for others, and my children have got to learn them.”– Jean Webster
- “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.”– Zig Ziglar
- “He who spends too long regretting his ruined crop will be neglect to plant next year’s harvest.”– François Lelord
- “Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.”– Wallace Stevens
- “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.”- C. S. Lewis
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. “- Henry Ford
Positive thinking Quotes pictures
- “Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.”- Oscar Wilde
- “I am certain of nothing but of the holiness of the heart’s affections, and the truth of the Imagination.”– John Keats
- “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”– Lewis Carroll
- “I have a life without you. You’re not my entire world. You’re just the part I loved the most…”– S.C Stephens
- “I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.”– William Butler Yeats
- “I think we all do have a guardian angel. I believe they work through us all the time, when we are thoughtful and good and kind to each other.”– Roma Downey
- “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”– Gilbert K. Chesterton
Positive thinking Quotes by Famous persons
- “I’m very thoughtful, and when I make a decision I usually stick to it.”– Casey Stoner
- “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it…”– Mary Engelbreit
- “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”– Rene Descartes
- “Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”- Edgar Allan Poe
- “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit”.- Kahlil Gibran
- “If I love myself I love you. If I love you I love myself.”- Rumi
- “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.”- William Arthur Ward
- “Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”- Gustave Flaubert
Positive Thinking Quotes love
- “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.”- Kahlil Gibran
- “Learn to recognize the false dawn from the true; distinguish the color of the wine from the color of the cup. Then it may be that patience and time may produce, out of the spectrum-viewing sight, true vision, and you will behold colors other than these mortal hues, you will see pearls instead of stones. Pearls, did I say? Nay more, you will become a sea, you will become a sun traveling the sky.”– Jalal Al-Din Rumi
- “Life is going to beat you up, it wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t throw some punches back at it.”– Bradley Bowman
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”– George Bernard Shaw
- “Living well is the best revenge.”– George Herbert
- “Many a time I have wanted to stop talking and find out what I really believed.”– Walter Lippman
- “Doubt is an uncomfortable condition, but certainty is a ridiculous one.”- Voltaire
- “Never underestimate the power of thought; it is the greatest path to discovery.”– Idowu Koyenikan
Positive attitude Quotes for work
- “No matter how bad things are, you can always make things worse.”– Randy Pausch
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent…”– Rosa Parks
- “One wondering thought pollutes the day.”– Mary Shelley
- “Only one who takes over his own life history can see in it the realization of his self. Responsibility to take over one’s own biography means to get clear about who one wants to be.”– Jürgen Habermas
- “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”– Charles Dickens
- “Reflect your thoughts and watch others mirror them back to you.”– Stephen Richards
- “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree”.- Martin Luther
Check Out :-
Thanks for reading our these Positive Thinking Quotes
I hope you enjoyed and loving our these Positive Thinking And Life Life thoughts. Your Positivity create your destination that you will achieve in life And Positivity also help you to build your own Empire without any problems.
Give us feedback
If You really love our these Positive thinking Quotes than Give us feedback in Comment Box with your favourite positive thought and share your own life Life thought and your own Life Experiance.
😊Have a Great Day😉